Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Review


Its been a month and a half since I arrived to Mauritania. Its been a month and a half of experimenting new feelings, sensations; getting to know new places, people, cultures and languages. The result of all this melange of things has made me establish new goals in my life and, of course, new fears.

My language lessons are going pretty awesome, family is good, Mauritania is super hot and well Today we just received news thats there has been a Coup d'etat in Mauritania. So far nothing big to worry about, regarding my security.

I'm a person that likes to evaluate constantly the things going on in my life. Why do I like do this? Well I think I learned this from my parents. I know that this approach makes life seem like if its a race, where the only outcome is to win or loose, to succeed or to fail ; and certainly life is not like this. But in the future, when I look back at my life and think about what did I accomplish during my life, I would like to say what the apostle Paul said in 2 Timothy 4:7-8 "I have fought the good fight. I have completed the race. I have kept the faith.The victor's crown of righteousness is now waiting for me, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on the day that he comes, and not only to me but also to all who eagerly wait for his appearing. And so far, this month and a half has been a great blessing.
PD; I KNOW THIS BLOG DOES NOT MAKE A LOT OF SENSE, BUT IM RUNNING AOUT OF TIME HERE AT ROSSO.

No comments: